Where are we?
We shoot at two locations in Gedling, the Poplars Sports Ground in Burton Joyce and the Nottingham Academy, Greenwood Road.
Club shooting takes place throughout the year at the Poplars Sports Ground on:
- Sunday mornings from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday afternoons from 1:00 p.m. until dusk p.m.*
- Friday afternoon 12:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
* Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are subject to there being no football requirements. If there is, shooting will finish earlier with times to be advised on each session.
Indoor shooting is held from early October until Easter in the Sports Hall at Nottingham Academy, Greenwood Road, Nottingham NG3 7EB
- Saturday afternoons 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday evenings 7:00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m (please check the club events on website as we are not always able to book the hall every year on Tuesday evenings).
The Poplars Sports Ground, Station Road, Burton Joyce, NOTTS NG14 5AN
Burton Joyce Village lies on the A612, approximately half way between Nottingham and Southwell. At the BR Station sign, turn south onto Station Road, over the level crossing at the railway station, and the entrance to The Poplars Sports Ground is about 300 yards down on the right.
Nottingham Academy (Greenwood Road site),Greenwood Rd, Nottingham NG3 7EB
Vehicle entrance is off Greenwood Road. We shoot in the Sports Hall to the rear of the school.